Wednesday, October 28, 2009

work=bleh

So my friend is getting married in December. I have no idea when but I know she has asked me to be a bridesmaid. NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I will look horrible in aNYThING she picks. I can't stand in front of people looking like I do. This is it...how much weight can I lose before then...or inches..or whatever. Some of me has to go. One of my other friends dropped some weight this past month...a lot. SO I knew it was drugs...it had to be. She claims that she just quit drinking sodas. No diet soda either. So guess what?! I am NOT drinking another soda unless it is forced down my throat. I don't want to be a fat bridesmaid...argh :( I know I can't make a lot of changes before December, but I will die trying! I know I am just babbling away and complaining as usual-but I need to vent. Someone better text me everyday holding me accountable for not drinking soda. I really want to get with a personal trainer. Why must I work??? I better shut up before I complain so much my head explodes. I WILL measure tonight and keep record of my progress. I need to start eating more veggies hard core! Why did someone have to open a soda can just now?...just sayin ;)

Halloween is this weekend! woohoo. I like the weather this time of year and I like candy. Although I will NOT be eating tons of it. I won't allow myself to. I really hope that I can go to Six Flags this weekend. That would be superb...but I just don't know if anyone will be available to go. And I don't really even know what I am doing.

My sister's house was broken into on Monday. It is quite annoying that people think that is acceptable. I really hope that whoever did it gets caught and punished. I would really love it if my sister got back some of her things that she cares about...baby ring, cross necklace, etc... It is so scary to think that someone was in her house. I'm just glad that she wasn't home and that my nephew wasn't there. That would have been bad if they would have hurt my family! I would have gone a little nuts on them for sure.

I get to register for classes next week! I am so excited. It is crazy that I was so against going to school about 3 months ago and now I am more excited than ever to go back. :) I am kind of dreading going back to TJC. I didn't think I really fit in while I was there, but I will def endure it and smile because I won't be there long.

What else to say? oh..I'm going to Houston on Friday to see Push Play in concert. I am pretty excited about it. Lacy is driving and letting me stay in her dorm after the concert. I think it is about a three and a half hour drive...so I will be pretty exhausted. I just hope we can stay awake after the concert for our drive. My feet are not looking forward to all that standing, but I think we will survive.

I only have about twenty minutes left here at work. I need to see if I need to fax some papers before I leave. I guess I'll be posting some measurements tomorrow. What fun?!

2 comments:

  1. When did you start blogging? I just ran across your blog from Mary's blog...which I didn't know about either? I swear, I'm the last person to know everything! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been doing it very long. I mainly use it to vent when I have no one else to scream at! haha

    And really, I am the last person to know things. lol I never hear anything until it isn't even news anymore :)

    I want to see you guys soon. I miss and love you!!!

    ReplyDelete