I've got 20 minutes to waste before I head home for the day.
I forgot to weigh myself on Thursday night at the gym. SO I weighed myself at home and BAM..i weighed about 12 more pounds than the week before. I'm guessing the scales are very different and I pray that the scale at home is broke :(
I will weigh tomorrow though. Still didn't find my old measurements but I will go ahead and measure away tonight and post some of that fun stuff.
Work is bleh. I'm so ready to leave. I think I will tell my boss it is time to find my replacement ASAP. I should have never come back after the little incident a couple of weeks ago...I just felt so bad for leaving my boss hanging. He has been really great to me and I appreciate him a lot. So, I will be as professional as possible and stay for a little while longer.
I got to see Framing Hanley and Transmit Now again on Saturday. I love music. I am so glad that I have been able to see so many different artists the past few months. I will keep going to concerts as long as I am able to...I love it.
This week is the Yamboree lol. I'm going to be honest and tell you that I will cheat on my diet. I will probably eat a corndog. And I will probably eat a funnel cake. I have to. It is just part of the Yamboree. I will do an extra ab workout to cancel it out I guess. I am looking forward to the atmosphere Gilmer has this time of year. I like small town life....as long as I have my bestie in Austin to escape to ;) love you Abbey!
This rain needs to go away for just a little bit. I wish the sun would shine a little for the Yamboree. I also want to go to six flags before Fright Fest ends and this rain is killing my plans! I also love the rain at the same time so I should stop complaining...
only ten more minutes....hmm What to say? What to say?....
I have a digital camera now. I love it. I don't use it constantly but I like having one just in case a "kodak" moment presents itself. My computer was damaged in the last big storm though so I haven't been able to upload anything lately. I have an extended warranty on the computer but I've almost convinced myself to go buy a charger just to see if that is the problem. I hear getting a computer fixed (even with a warranty) is a pain in the butt. I don't feel like causing any pain to any part of my body right now....but hopefully I will post some pictures soon. Mainly of my nephew :) he is so sweet and cute!
Definite plans for January-one last full semester at TJC. Working part time for dad (teaching aerobics) and possibly another part time job. (Retail or something like that) I will either be living at home or in my aunt's house in Tyler. Summer of next year is one big mystery for now.
And I only have about 5 minutes now so I will blog later.
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment