no wedding in December. Thank goodness. I am still trying to lose weight but I am not obsessing over it. I will continue to eat my veggies and work out as much as possible but I won't cry if I don't lose weight every week. I have to learn to be happy however I am. People are constantly changing and I NEED to love myself every day. I know I sound like a freak but I'm okay with that. :)
I am moving to Tyler. I know that I have made MANY plans in the past two months but this one is sticking for a while. I've got everything figured out and settled-and I'm excited. Of course I have not physically moved there, but everything is working out to be a-okay. I am a little worried about a few loose ends, but I will get them settled within the next couple of weeks. My church calling in the Stake is going to be the most difficult to let go. If you know me, you've probably heard me complain about my calling numerous times but it has been a really great experience. I haven't even told them that I am moving but it is one of those things I plan on taking care of soon.
Work is still crazy. I have 29 more work days but I am thinking about not coming back after Christmas. Which will mean 25 more days. Praise all things good and holy! I wonder how my boss will like that idea? haha. Honestly, I don't even care what he thinks. This place has been awful. And maybe all jobs are and I'll realize it one day-but right now I have no bills and no reason to torture myself...so I'll leave with a smile. (that is-unless it gets worse before then)
I can't really think of anything else to write about for now. I am getting a small headache and I'm ready for 5 to get here so I can leave. Tonight I am meeting with a few of the ysa girls to do a visiting teaching circle. I'm so grateful for opportunities like tonight that help me socialize with good people :) speaking of-Abbey time this weekend! YAY!
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are amazing!! I too want to lose weight and get in shape! It would be so nice to have that actually happen!! But I guess that means I should do something about it. haha
ReplyDeleteYou have done great things with your calling, and I understand it being hard to leave. It was hard for me as well, but sometimes that season must end for something much greater to come to be. You'll be utilized in Tyler, I have no doubt! :-)