I have a little bit of a cold today. I don't feel too bad...took some dayquil and I am surviving. The most annoying part is the heavy breathing! I can't stand to listen to myself breath so loudly haha. Maybe tomorrow I'll be back to normal.
Christmas was great. I seriously wish we were on holiday time all the time. I love my family. We have so much fun together. I should be mad at some of them though--someone gave me a cold :( just teasing. Santa Claus still visits our house. I love that just about the time we are all WAY too old for SC, Nicole had a baby. thank you Nicole for keeping that dream alive! Antonio was so cute this year. He is 3 and understands so much more...we were able to build up Christmas a lot this year. We told him he had to be a good boy, that SC visits when he goes to sleep etc... It was so fun.
My cousin always brings his newest "toy" over on Christmas Day so he brought the Wii game system over with a game called Just Dance 2. We had a blast! My dad danced (and was winning up until the very last few seconds) and we were probably shaking the whole house. Cousin (Jesse) even let me borrow Just Dance 1 for my new house. I haven't got to play yet, but I think that might be my cardio workout tonight :) It is such a fun game!
Not much else going on here. I am really enjoying having time off from subbing at the school. Not sure if that is really what I want to do with my life. Such a confusing decision. It makes me very grateful that I've decided to serve a mission for the Church. I know that is what I am meant to do at this point in my life. There is no confusion with it. That is a feeling I have always enjoyed. Peace. Such a simple but amazing thing. Every time I tell people about my mission I feel so wonderful.
mission update-I am finished with all the questions. I have to get a physical (figuring out who to use this week and getting over this cold) and I have to take a picture. I don't have anything recent that I like, so I need to take a picture soon. Oh how stressful lol
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment