Friday, November 26, 2010

best of intentions....

I decided I would start blogging every other day about random thoughts and things going on in my life--but I'm having trouble figuring out when I have the time to do that. :P

I've changed my mind--HUGE SURPRISE! (jk)--not going private with the blog. Thank you for taking your time to email your email accounts. So sorry I wasted your time!

This past month has been CRAZY. My little sister is getting married (which I hear is stressful) and to top it off, she is getting married here at our house! I know that this past week my whole family is on edge and about to ready to strangle each other. Makes the Thanksgiving holiday a little interesting. But I will admit--I still think I have the best family on this earth. I am so happy when they are all here. My dad's siblings live all over Texas so I see them once/maybe twice a year and I love it! I wish I could see them more--and I should make more of an effort to see them. I am already thinking about how sad I'll be when they leave this weekend. I hate going back to the normal swing of things. I want it to be holiday schedule all the time. Work half a week and visit family for a looooong weekend. I love it!

I can't believe my little sister is getting married. Seems like yesterday she was dancing around in her little frilly panties. We called her Tiny Hiny and she hated it! I think I expected her to live at home forever and be a teenager until the end of time. Guess I don't get my way on that one!

House update--I moved most of my stuff into my friend's house this week and I'm getting sooooo excited!! Abbey moves in next Saturday and we will finally be roomies!! I think we will have a good time even if it is only for a few months. (I put my availability date for my mission as March 1)

I am finished with my mission application except for one question--still can't find my error. And I have to get a physical. eek. I have not lost ANY weight or made any body changes in the last 2 or 3 months. I lost that first 20 so easily and now I'm stuck. {am I repeating myself? I feel like I tell people this all the time...} I think I'll just plan my physical for the first or second week in January and be done with it. I am healthy. I am fairly active and shouldn't have any problems serving a mission. I'll just keep praying to stay healthy! and pray that the doctor agrees!!! lol

Not much else going on here. I babysat Tony today (first time in a while since Nicole stays at home now) and we had fun. He is such a sweet-cuddly guy. He will even ask "wanna cuddle me?" How precious is that!? I can't wait to have children. I know it will be at least a few years and probably more, but it is something I look forward to. I am so happy. I just love and appreciate my family so much. The Lord is gracious and I am so blessed.

2 comments:

  1. You are amazing... just saying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela! I just love you. I am amazed by you all the time.

    ReplyDelete