Tuesday, April 27, 2010

7am blog...early!

I just need to say that I am grateful for...

my mother for letting me cry whenever I need to. She always says that I have the right to cry, even if it is something stupid.

my dad who says I need to stop crying over silly things. He always puts things into perspective.

Nicole, my sister. She is always ready to hear my story. She sees that I'm upset and she jumps all over whoever said or did something before she even knows who it is. (she starts raising her voice, "Who was it? Bob? Jessica? Does she know that she is a jerk? and immature..") I laugh every time before I tell her what happened because she is so sweet to jump whoever exactly when I need it!

my Abbey :) my kindred spirit who gets me. It is almost as if you see that I am calling or texting and you know what to say before I even say anything. You get me and that means so much to me.

my health. I have been a little sick lately and probably need to go to the doctor, but for the most part--I have been healthy and able to do whatever I want regardless of weight!

my scriptures. I have been reading every night and it has made all the difference! I am starting to understand more information and I love it.

prayer. I don't know why I stopped doing it all the time. I NEED my talks with God every day (about 3 times a day) or I feel so alone and exhausted.

my blog readers. You are a small number and I feel like this is my little safe haven. I don't care if you don't even read it lol! I just know that it helps me to write these things down. (journal writing has been hard lately since I lost my journal...and typing is much faster)

BTW! I actually typed a long dramatic story about something that happened last night. I could barely sleep because of it and I had nightmares. I typed it all up and felt better until I realized that I was just hurting myself. (Abbey's text from last night helping me with the situation popped into my head) I erased the story and decided I would do the opposite of complain and here it is.

Now I'm off to school to try and pass a test. and a lab final. I am not looking forward to either of them at all!

2 comments:

  1. You are very blessed in many ways!!!! I have always been impressed by you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck with finals! LOVE YOU!

    Steph~

    ReplyDelete