the 18th of December is my LAST day at Ambar! Thank goodness. I decided this weekend that I wanted the Christmas holiday to be full of family time and no work. I talked to my boss this morning and he was completely cool about it. He even thanked me for sticking around as long as I did (due to the crazy up here!)
other good news-I am almost done with my Christmas shopping. I have never had my own money to just pick up stuff when I want to and this year I was able to do that. I am now patiently waiting on some deliveries from UPS. lol. Online shopping is an amazing thing! I have not bought my parents anything-I usually do really small things for them, but since Dec. 25 is my dad's 50th birthday I think we are doing something special for him. Other than my parents and maybe a birthday gift for someone else, I'm done!
I started putting up stuff that I am not taking with me when I move. I have sooo much junk in my room. I am so excited about living on my own. Should be fun. My mom bought me dishes and kitchen stuff for Christmas. No Christmas surprises for me but I am not complaining. I didn't even think about buying all that stuff until the other day when she was picking up all these things in front of me. Had no idea they were mine until I asked my nosey questions.
I am happy. I haven't been excited about anything in a while. (besides concerts and specific events) I am actually excited about life right now! It is a great feeling.
happy late thanksgiving!
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm happy that you're happy! Love you!
ReplyDelete