Sunday, October 31, 2010

hmmm...

Woke up today with an awful headache. I felt like my head might explode if I even breathed hard. I missed church and needless to say, my day was horrible. I was in a great mood this whole week while I anxiously waited for the arrival of the bestie (Abbey) and we had such a good weekend. We checked out the house and I finally settled on a bedroom. We are making so many plans for that house that I am getting more and more annoyed that I have to wait until December. We got to spend time just chatting and hanging out. We even went to a YSA activity last night. I don't know if last night bummed me out--or if missing church due to a headache made my day horrible, but it just wasn't good.

This week was pretty good. I was asked to sub at the school twice this week and I am looking forward to putting that money into my savings account. I am so ready to save up for my mission. It seems like the past month was full of money spending and no working. So typical. I am kind of wanting to get a job to make more money, but I really don't want to give up my schedule I have now. I like getting practice with 'teaching' at the school and I REALLY don't want to give up my free time that I use for working out. I hate making decisions. I always joke to my mom that I want someone to make my decisions for me and I want that person to suffer the consequences.

On a way better note--I am so thankful that the Lord keeps showing me that serving a mission is what I need to be focusing on now. Mom gave me the insurance information I needed and I am so pleased. I really thought it would take her longer, so I was a little surprised when she told me so quickly. I have a dentist appointment this week so I am crossing my fingers that everything is good to go. I really wanted to lose a few more pounds before I went to the doctor, so I am working out often and trying to eat healthy. I am in a healthy weight range to serve a mission. It was a question I asked when I talked to the Bishop, but I really want to be way below that 'line' so there is no doubt that I can do anything!

I guess I'm finished for the day. thinking about going private with my blog--what do you thinkg? Have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! It's so exciting getting ready for a mission. :D When you know where you're going I want to help you out and get you something, so just let me know! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete