Friday, August 13, 2010

21st birthday

My birthday was fantastic! I am so blessed with great friends and a wonderful family.

Abbey :) You made my birthday spectacular...'shorty gotta booty like pow pow pow' Hope that is stuck in your head for a while! thank you, a thousand thank yous!

I have fb again, so I'm not going to upload tons of pictures on here but I will put a few every now and then. I will post one of my cake!! My cake was AWESOME! My mother went above and beyond to make it special. It had all my favorite things and I loved it!

I've lost 12 pounds!!!!!! Since about the end of May. I'm seeing results for the first time in a while and I love it. I feel so good and it is because I am moving! I walk/run/skip/dance every day and I feel awesome. I never realized I just needed to get off the couch and be consistent with something. I know that the weight isn't going to come off this easy as I get closer to my goal, but I will keep working hard. I want to be fit and healthy for the rest of my life and I know that requires some effort on my part.

I've decided to start scrapbooking again. I miss it so much and I really want to share my happy memories with my children one day...or just remind myself!! :) I love pictures and videos. I watched some home videos of me as a baby/toddler yesterday and I couldn't stop tearing up!!! I just love looking back on happy moments.

another bit of news for me--I want to serve a mission for my church. I don't know a lot of details yet, but I know I want to do it. I've never been super close to someone who has gone so I am pretty clueless. I do know that the Gospel has changed my life. I've always believed it was true because I trusted my parents and friends in the Church. I now know that it is true. I know with all my heart that we were sent to Earth to be happy. We have an amazing Heavenly Father who loves us and I want the world to know! I am so happy and I want everyone to feel that way. Hopefully I'll have some more information soon so I can keep you all updated and so I can decide what to do with myself right now!!!

Love you :)

2 comments:

  1. I think you would be an amazing missionary!! I thought about serving for awhile, and sometimes wish I would have gone, but it just never felt right when I was filling out my papers. Something I did three times! haha Let me know if you have any questions that maybe I could answer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 times?! wow, that is a lot! But I guess you were meant to stay here at school and meet your man :)

    thank you so much! I think you would have been an outstanding missionary and I probably will throw some questions at you soon!

    ReplyDelete